|2019/20||Supernova – Holiday on Ice||Associate Sound Designer, Sound No. 1||
|2018/19||Showtime – Holiday on Ice||Sound No. 1||European Tour|
|2018||Gangsta Granny – Birmingham Stage Company||Head of Sound||UK & Ireland Tour & West End|
|2017||Peter Pan – Qdos Entertainment||Sound No. 1||Grand Opera House, Belfast|
|2017||More Best of Barmy Britian – Birmingham Stage Company||Head of Sound||Garrick Theatre, London|
|2017||Running Wild UK Tour||Head of Sound||UK Tour|
|2016/17||Cinderella – Qdos Entertainment||Sound No. 1||Grand Opera House, Belfast|
|2016||Footloose UK Tour||Sound No. 1||UK Tour|
|2016||A Midsummer Night’s Dream – Royal Shakespeare Company||Senior Sound Technician||Royal Shakespeare Theatre & UK Tour|
|2015/16||Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs – Qdos Entertainment||Sound No. 1||Grand Opera House, Belfast|
|2015||Avenue Q UK Tour||Sound No. 1||UK Tour|
|April 2015||A Chorus Line||Sound Designer||Astra Hall, Belfield, Dublin 4|
|2014/15||Aladdin – Qdos Entertainment||Sound No. 1||Grand Opera House, Belfast|
- Experienced touring Head of Sound for theatre.
- A determination to mix every show consistently to the highest possible standards.
- Expert in programming Qlab.
- Proficient in complex programming of Yamaha and DiGiCo consoles.
- Master of cowbell amplification.
- Knowledge of most acoustical simulation software such as Soundvision and ArrayCalc and the working knowledge of AutoCAD to acquire the accurate information required for simulation.
- Tuning sound systems with an absolute passion for sonic image, even without using immersive processors such as L-ISA or Soundscape.
- Arguably as important as my actual sound skills, dealing with people is one of my strongest points. My diplomatic, can-do attitude and friendly face always seems to go down a treat with the entire company.
Available on request.